My Blue India Purse is stuck in customs for 2-4 wks!!

OMG, that would just SLAY me!!!! I really feel for you. Can you tide yourself over with Allisonfaye's BI Purse pictures? She will be worth the wait, that much we know!

Thank you, KristyDarling!:yes::heart: I know- I just need to relax and hope for the best! Waiting around like this just drives me crazy though!!:hysteric:

So sorry to hear about ur extremely rare blue india purse! For some reason, I had thought you already had the treasure in ur hands!
I can feel ur disappointment that u may not have it for ur trip! I always look forward to using a special beloved purse or two on my trips.
Wishing u much luck that u will get it very soon!

OMG, Marie darling, I'm so sorry this is happening to you!!!!!!:sad: I don't have a similar story to comfort you, but I've got stuff(the most recent ones were cockroach baits...the ones here don't work!)confiscated by customs many times..... hate Australian customs!!!!!!!:cursing:

I know how frustrating that is.......I hope you'll get your HG before you leave!!!

not really the same thing, but I sent a bag once from USA to Belgium and it got stuck in customs for 2-3 weeks. I declared a lower value and said it was used, as well. Very frustrating and excruxiating for both buyer and seller. But it did arrive safe and sound. And about a month or two later USPS called me to see if it arrived on the other end. Uh, yeah.

I feel your pain. Write a complaint letter to a major newspaper and vent. Maybe your government does not spend enough on Customs – it usually is a civil service issue.

Thank you so much for your comforting words, Wenthy, Mintpearl, Tooshies, Cuteusername and Roxane!:yes::heart:
I am so glad that you ladies understand me!:smile: I really hope that it willl arrive early next week- fingers crossed!:popcorn:

*hugs* i hope they will release your package soon. and it doesn't help that they are not providing extra info on why there is a delayed. i will keep my fingers crossed for you. can't wait to see your BI.

:sad:
Wow Marie! That is awful! I have never heard of such a thing before. I couldn't imagine having to wait that long for a bag. I'm so sorry this happened to you and your bag.
:crybaby:

Hi Marie - I'm so sorry for you!!!

I have tried this plenty of times while waiting for stuff from the US - purchased on ebay.. I just hope Australian Customs aren't as 'evil' as the Danish are...

Last time I had to provide an invoice for my purchase, before they were willing to release it... (We have to pay customs for everything that's worth more than 13 dollars - how crazy is that?? What can a girl buy for 13 dollars these days?????)

I hope everything works out for you!!! Keep us posted!!

Hugs, MissM

Ps. Can't wait to see pics of your BI purse, it sounds marvellous!!!