My blue family keeps growing, here is my new baby: Miss SB MU!

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I know, i said i'd stop after i bought my 08 Turquoise day, but i passed by the balenciaga shop at the printemps paris and couldn't help myself from buying this little cutie. Anyhoo, accessories don't really count, do they? I am very happy to have this new baby, the leather is smooth and a bit veiny but veryyyyy soft and yummy.:love::heart: I should stop after this one, or else, my DH will send me to rehab for good!!!!:roflmfao:
My blue family has today four members: Miss 05 Teal work, Miss 08 turquoise day, Little wallet 06 BI, and the latest, Little 08 Sky Blue Make up!!:yahoo: i put a silver chain on the top and plan to remove the tassle in order to keep it in good condition.:love:

Attachments

• SB3.JPG
    SB3.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 49
  • SB2.JPG
    SB2.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 92
  • SB4.JPG
    SB4.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 34
  • SB back.JPG
    SB back.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 37
  • SB 1.JPG
    SB 1.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 36
Like every mom i'm fond of my new baby, so here are some more pics.:lol::drool::love: And an additional pic of my pop turquoise.:love:

Attachments

• SB TURKEY.JPG
    SB TURKEY.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 117
  • SB5.JPG
    SB5.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 40
  • turkey.JPG
    turkey.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 55
Soooo pretty! I was going back and forth on whether or not to get a SB MU, and you're pics just did it for me! I'll be looking forward to adding this beauty to my collection!

Thanks Jira, samia, pinkboudoir, south-of-france, slinks,celafusion, Lanier, DollyGirl,LVobsessed415,PeachyO and Lovely64. You girls are so sweet.
Samia : I love balenciaga blues, they are so pretty and so different.
South of france : You inspired me with all your blue beauties, i'm so in love with this color, can't get enough of it. I'm less a pink girl, tried to get one pink bag but felt that it wasn't me. But the blue, even the bright turkey is easy to wear IMO. I just took it to work under the rainy groomy paris' sky.
Slinks & Lanier : I promise i'll take a family shot as soon as i can. Today there was a little sunlight when i was at work so i took some pics of my day and MU under the real natural nice lighting and not the usual pics with flash or under neon light. i'll try to do that again with my 4 blues.
DollyGirl & LVobsessed415 : I love Balenciaga MU clutch a lot too, at first i found them quite expensive but now i really think they worth the $$$$$$.:love::tup:
PeachyO : You won't be disappointed with a SB MU, very nice color, in my bag it just pops, easy to find. and the color is changing from one light to another. it can be very blue under the sunlight and paler under neon light. make sure you choose the one with soft leather, some of them are dry and paper-y.