My blue family keeps growing, here is my new baby: Miss SB MU!

Oh I LOVE your little new blue-member delmilano :heart::girlsigh: and I adore the whole blueish family :love: ! CONGRATS :flowers: well done :tup:

attachment.php

:roflmfao:that's what we all say ;) just one more!! lol congratulations dear!! such a pretty shade of blue.. anyway i agree, accessories don't count! i'm still looking for a MU to take the plunge with!

attachment.php

:love:

another gorgeous blue *d* :love: ~ your MU looks fab with your turkey day :drool: ~ yes i def think we are bad influence on each other !! ~ but in a good way !! :lol: ~ vx

Definitely Viki, you and i are the same, we keep :drool: and wanting more bags, when you saw my BI wallet, you wanted sth in BI and you got a beautiful BI first. When i saw your SB MU, i :drool: and i got one too, etc etc. We are going to spend all our money in b bags. :nuts:
But hey, as long as we are happy with what we've bought, that's all right. :roflmfao:
Isn't it?

:roflmfao:that's what we all say ;) just one more!! lol congratulations dear!! such a pretty shade of blue.. anyway i agree, accessories don't count! i'm still looking for a MU to take the plunge with!

attachment.php

:love:

thanks pluiee, yeah, just one more and then just another one more, and then just one more, this time is last one...:nuts::nuts:
the MU is really cute and fits a lot.:P I keeps my B bag organized.:love:

Thank you Firstclass,godsavechanel,chinkee21, drati,imonpurseblog, KDC,moonstarr,ronsdiva,Celia_Hish,helenNZ, you are so sweet.
Drati:I'll take some modeling pics as soon as i can.
imonpurseblog: keep searching and i'm sure you'll find a pop color MU. Or plan a trip to Paris, there are a lot of colors at the Paris balenciaga shops.