My Blue Family in 4 different styles REVEAL....

What a fab collection :woohoo:
I like them all but I especially love this pretty thing
anthracite_rggh_2010_opt.jpg

Thank you Livia1, I love your bags too..

mpgtown99, I felt that officier is the closet to marine, it has the darkest blue in my blue family, with tinge of purplish black..and the leather officier clutch's leather is amazing, better than the city..fyi

LoveHandbags! haha...i love your blue bal heaven comment..:biggrin:

o_luxurious totally! bal certainly has the best greys and blues and I love bal other colours too, watching them and building them :P

Simply love all the blues ! And especially the canard rggh on you. Any idea if there is any more canard rggh town available. This is so sweet and I love the cross body! How tall are you?

wenrich, you are girl after my own heart. I love blue bags! I'm inspired by your blue collection. Gorgeous. I have been lusting after Bleu Roi for a while and your Work is drool worthy. Not sure if I should wait for the new navy coming out in 2011.

Simply love all the blues ! And especially the canard rggh on you. Any idea if there is any more canard rggh town available. This is so sweet and I love the cross body! How tall are you?

focaccia, i am not sure if there is any canard rggh town available? I got mine from jojo..perhaps if you pm me, I can give you the contact. all the best!

wenrich, you are girl after my own heart. I love blue bags! I'm inspired by your blue collection. Gorgeous. I have been lusting after Bleu Roi for a while and your Work is drool worthy. Not sure if I should wait for the new navy coming out in 2011.

Thank you saff a new blue coming?

imlvholic, focaccia, nkng , BAL_Fanatic Thank you ladies for looking !