My Blue Family in 4 different styles REVEAL....

My two anthracites in two different hardware - mid day gsh and city rggh

my_anthracites_of_09_and_10_opt.jpg

The 4 styles are now complete ..Here is a picture of the blues from small to big..oops short of pom pon..taking pictures and posting them here certainly requires time and effort.. I don't know how you girls manage :biggrin:

my_blue_from_small_town_med_city_to_big_mididay_opt.jpg

oh hi capbaggirl! thank you for sweet words. Have you found your praline?

Hi wenrich :smile: - Your Blue Family is stunning, I love them all!
I'm still unsure about Praline? After a little research I'm thinking the 09 Praline maybe be too 'yellow/beige' in colour for me I wanted a more white/grey/beige (I hope that makes sense??) I am still interested in seeing the 2011 Praline. Do you still have your Ivory Wk?
I recently got a BDR GSH City so that gave me my 'light coloured' bag, she is sooooo pretty!

A lot has changed since our last chat, I see you are getting more GH bags - you have got some seriously beautiful bags!
I didn't get a 2010 Vert D'Eau but I got a Maldives GSH City & a Papeete GSH PT. I noticed you caved in & got a Blue Roi.....I don't blame you it's such a beautiful colour & so very different from Canard, I love both of mine too!
...BUT WOW!! You've got an Officier GSH.....lucky girl! I am so jealous!!!
I am finally getting my Murier RGGH PT (ETA mid Dec) yeah!!! Have you found one yet?