My Blossom Classic Q Ukita

angelamaz2

Jul 6, 2011
I've been wanting a MBMj in the blossom since feb, and was searching for some reference in tPF but didnt find much apart from some lovely modeling photos of the blossom fran. So when shopbop went on sale I was deciding between a Natasha, hillier hobo and ukita. and it took me ages to made the decision which one to get cos they all so nice. Here's some photos:smile: thanks for letting me share.

image-4013773159.jpg

image-2002443791.jpg

Hi angela, love your mod pic, I like how you match your blossom MJ with the "seaform" like color pants.
I'm always at the Bal forum, been thinking to get a lil Ukita, am loving the black pebble leather! Can I ask is Ukita capacity smaller than a City? Do you find the flap gets in the way?

Hi angela, love your mod pic, I like how you match your blossom MJ with the "seaform" like color pants.
I'm always at the Bal forum, been thinking to get a lil Ukita, am loving the black pebble leather! Can I ask is Ukita capacity smaller than a City? Do you find the flap gets in the way?
Thank u honeylicious:smile: I do find the bal city fits a little more than the ukita, because the leather on the ukita is much more thicker than the bal bags. But it still fits a lot of things in it, big enough for everyday use. The flap doesn't get in the way and it's quite easy to access things from the bag because its a magnetic closure whereas with my bal city I never bother to zip up the bag. Hope it helps:smile: