My blood is boiling...am I jumping to conclusions??

Lola.Coco

Nov 1, 2011
Hi all! I have never posted on here before but I really value all of your opinions. Here is my situation...

I had something listed on eBay as BIN...had a number of people interested, messaging me with questions/asking for more pics, etc. Then someone purchased them. Someone with 0 feedback who had not messaged me or expressed any interest prior to buying. In my experience with my BIN listings, people usually pay right away or at least respond to an invoice/message fairly quickly. Its been 2 days and I've heard NOTHING. No response to invoices or messages. So I tried to do a little research on the bidder. NO history on eBay and they just created the account a few weeks ago. So I was talking to a friend about how frustrated I was and she suggested that maybe it was someone how had a competing listing trying to get rid of my listing so theirs would sell. I had never thought of this, but I guess it could happen? I knew there was one other item listed that was the EXACT same thing as I was selling but it was listed for about $100 more. So I looked into the seller's info on eBay and Bonanza. Come to find out, on Bonanza their account location that shows up on their profile is in the exact same SMALL town as the "buyer" of my item. As soon as I discovered that info I got SO mad. Could it be? Or am I being paranoid and I probably just have a typical non-paying buyer on my hands?

Sorry for my long post. Maybe I just needed to vent. I'm just frustrated...I have never had any problems on eBay as I just don't use it that often.

Might be the other seller, might not be. Hard to say.

Any time I sell an item with BIN, which is most of the time, I select "immediate payment required". This way, no one can buy it and not pay.

Might be the other seller, might not be. Hard to say.

Any time I sell an item with BIN, which is most of the time, I select "immediate payment required". This way, no one can buy it and not pay.

UGH, I don't know why I didn't check the box for that option on this auction! I did for all my others but somehow missed it on this one. Could have been prevented, I know. It's just frustrating :tdown:

Well, if it is the same person, report them for malicious bidding after you file the NPB to get your fees back.

A little digging around via Google might be a good idea :graucho: