My blingy new addition!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not sure why I like metallics so much atm, but I really wanted a silver bag and suddenly stumbled upon this one on ebay. I did a few searches about it in the forum, and the design seemed to have the thumbs up, so I got myself....a silver patchwork Carolyn!

mj silver patchwork carolyn.jpg

a close up of the lock on the side

carolyn lock.jpg

I saw the holiday silver bruna except it's a bit too shiny for me, but this one is perfect and a better size. I especially love the lock and key details.

Here's some rubbish modelling pics:

front carolyn.jpg

side carolyn.jpg

2. That is blingy!!!! Love it and you look uber fab with it...CONGRATS!

3. Ohh very nice, congratulations, the lock is so pretty :smile:

4. beautiful!

5. Nice! I love metallics and this one is subtle. Not garish. It is super cute.

6. very cute! i love it! congrats!

7. it's bling bling allright!! i love it! and it looks great on you..

8. You wear it well! Congrats on your new bag!

9. It's definitely blingy. It looks great on you. Congrats!

10. Ooh pretty! I love those Klein-type locks - they're so neat. Congrats! That color sure is a show-stopper. :nuts:

11. So pretty! I love the shape. Congratulations!

12. Great bag! I am not quite brave enough for a big metallic bag but it looks great on you!

13. Congrats! Metallics are so fun, I tend to wear pretty basic clothes in basic colors, I always think a metallic bag adds something to on outfit. Enjoy it!

14. that's one hot bag. congrats!

15. great bag!!! looks nice a roomy, and it can be dressed up or down. good choice.