My Bleu Atlantique

namie

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
Hope I got the spelling right. It was supposed to be a happy day but turned out not. I bought this bag today and told the SA I wanted all the card and tag. She told me she would include them. After I reached home, I realize she did not include the one that state the color and type of leather. All my Bal bags come with that tag. It really bothers me.

Also when I was deciding on this bag and another one, the SA said I should not be tempted by this one because it is on sale!!!!! I wasn't even thinking about that. I was wondering if I should get another bag with shoulder strap like Velo. I just paid and left! Last time I visit that outlet. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404827238.516528.jpg

Aw, it's unfortunate that the experience didn't feel perfect! Maybe you could call the store and ask if they can provide the missing paper card? That said, it's a super gorgeous bag and I'd be so happy to take it home :smile: And in the Day style too, which is :love:

I've tried and they said it is their policy not to give that to customers. I know it is not true cos I had gotten Bal bags at its other outlet and all came with the card.

You found your Atlantique Day at an outlet?? Which one?

Congrats on your new bag. Love the color.

I'm sorry you didn't get the paperwork - I certainly don't understand the policy they have but on a more positive note, the bag is absolutely beautiful! Can't believe you found it at an outlet!

[ QUOTE=BPC;27056185]You found your Atlantique Day at an outlet?? Which one?

Congrats on your new bag. Love the color.[/QUOTE]

Outlet meaning store. I got it at the Balenciaga Singapore (Paragon) store.

My other Bals were bought in the Hilton store and one from London. All came with the card.

[ QUOTE=BPC;27056185]You found your Atlantique Day at an outlet?? Which one?

Congrats on your new bag. Love the color.

My other Bals were bought in the Hilton store and one from London. All came with the card.[/QUOTE]

ahh thanks for clarifying. it makes sense now.

Interesting that they called it Atlantique, since Atlantique is a color from F/W 2011.
I wonder if it's Bleu Persan which from the pics I've seen, is very close to Atlantique.

My other Bals were bought in the Hilton store and one from London. All came with the card.

Interesting that they called it Atlantique, since Atlantique is a color from F/W 2011.

I wonder if it's Bleu Persan which from the pics I've seen, is very close to Atlantique.[/QUOTE]

It is Bleu Atlantique. I saw it on the card when I was looking at it. On another card it was stated 2011 3

Last edited:

I wonder if it's Bleu Persan which from the pics I've seen, is very close to Atlantique.

It is Bleu Atlantique. I saw it on the card when I was looking at it. On another card it was stated 2011 3 140442 D 94JT[/QUOTE]

Wow, they had this color from 2011??! Very cool. I love Atlantique. I have it in a Part-time.

I love my Atlantique bag - I use it a lot.
And you can't go wrong with a Day IMO - it's my favorite style of Bal.
I think you got a treasure - even though you didn't get the cards! ;) Congrats!!

So there's a sale at Balenciaga Paragon now? H o l y smokes I may have to run down there today.