My Bleecker Duffle Had A British Baby!!

TheNerdyGirly

Jul 11, 2014
I love, love, LOVE my black Bleecker Soft Port Duffle so much that I decided to get one of the Mini Sport Duffles. I was searching high and low for the perfect smaller bag to switch into for running errands and going out with my hubby. I really wanted a different color than black and did not want the brindle color, way too light for my taste and I did not want one of the bright colors. Luckily my patience paid off and now I have the British Tan with dark nickel hardware. The brown is the perfect color and it works wonderful with the strap crossbody, or doubled.
Strap doubled:
DSCN0782_zps61ea0008.jpg

Side by side with my black duffle:
DSCN0787_zps88d5b611.jpg

Filled up, I have a good 4" left at the top (the only thing that I had to really switch out was my wallet from a long to a compact one):
DSCN0789_zps8fa96a26.jpg

Mod shots (please have mercy!)
Strap doubled (has a good drop):
DSCN0785_zps6bb78c16.jpg

Crossbody:
DSCN0786_zps375ea785.jpg

Hopes this helps someone with their decision with this wonderful little bag. It is a lot bigger than I thought and holds a lot more. I was thinking I was going to have to make more cuts to what I carry everyday, but the only thing I had to downsize was my wallet. I am even considering getting the brick grommet mini one too!!:biggrin:

I love, love, LOVE my black Bleecker Soft Port Duffle so much that I decided to get one of the Mini Sport Duffles. I was searching high and low for the perfect smaller bag to switch into for running errands and going out with my hubby. I really wanted a different color than black and did not want the brindle color, way too light for my taste and I did not want one of the bright colors. Luckily my patience paid off and now I have the British Tan with dark nickel hardware. The brown is the perfect color and it works wonderful with the strap crossbody, or doubled.
Strap doubled:
DSCN0782_zps61ea0008.jpg

DSCN0787_zps88d5b611.jpg

Filled up, I have a good 4" left at the top (the only thing that I had to really switch out was my wallet from a long to a compact one):
DSCN0789_zps8fa96a26.jpg

DSCN0785_zps6bb78c16.jpg

Crossbody:
DSCN0786_zps375ea785.jpg

Hopes this helps someone with their decision with this wonderful little bag. It is a lot bigger than I thought and holds a lot more. I was thinking I was going to have to make more cuts to what I carry everyday, but the only thing I had to downsize was my wallet. I am even considering getting the brick grommet mini one too!!:biggrin:
:biggrin: TWINS on the mini ! Isn't it great ! I love my brindle logo large duffle so much and thought I would go for a different color in the mini size, but I saw the British tan and that was it . I do want a black mini also. Too cute to pass on and great little bags ! Enjoy !

Strap doubled:
DSCN0782_zps61ea0008.jpg

DSCN0787_zps88d5b611.jpg

DSCN0789_zps8fa96a26.jpg

DSCN0785_zps6bb78c16.jpg

Crossbody:
DSCN0786_zps375ea785.jpg

Love that little one! Such a cutie! Mini duffles are great - I need one! :P