My Black Tote Hunt Ended With Saffiano Cuir Double Bag

Gorgeous. I have been eyeing this to replace my double zip (which I find too heavy and big for my 5'1frame plus I can't put on my shoulder). Can you please post a modeling pic ? Also, I looked at prada.com and there's just a bunch that I can't tell the difference. I want one that I can put on the shoulder without the extended straps.
What model number would that be:
Here's what on prada.com:
BN2761_2A4A_F0K44 size l. 14.9 h. 11.0 w. 7.2 inches $2800
B2756T_2AO6_F0002 size l. 13.9 h. 10.6 w. 6.6 inches $2870 with strap
BN2775_2A4A_F0002 size l. 12.9 h. 9.8 w. 5.7 inches $2650 with strap
Seems the biggest one isn't much bigger than medium one.

Last edited:
Gorgeous. I have been eyeing this to replace my double zip (which I find too heavy and big for my 5'1frame plus I can't put on my shoulder). Can you please post a modeling pic ? Also, I looked at prada.com and there's just a bunch that I can't tell the difference. I want one that I can put on the shoulder without the extended straps.
What model number would that be:
Here's what on prada.com:
BN2761_2A4A_F0K44 size l. 14.9 h. 11.0 w. 7.2 inches $2800
B2756T_2AO6_F0002 size l. 13.9 h. 10.6 w. 6.6 inches $2870 with strap
BN2775_2A4A_F0002 size l. 12.9 h. 9.8 w. 5.7 inches $2650 with strap
Seems the biggest one isn't much bigger than medium one.

Thanks!

I have the medium size bag with detachable strap and the model # is B2756T. I can actually fit the handles over my shoulder but I do not wear it like that. Although handles fit over shoulder, I don't know if this bag is really meant to be worn like that since I can't fit it comfortably over a sweater or coat. Even with just a thin shirt, I still do not carry over shoulder with the handles. Doesn't feel as comfortable to me.

I carry the bag over my arm or carry the handles in my hand if my arm gets a little tired and I need to give it a break. I do not use the long detachable strap because I prefer the look of this bag style in this size carried over the arm. That's just me...others may chime in with different opinions. However, I like that it has the option to use the detachable strap for convenience (for instance, walking through airport with luggage, or anytime I need my hands completely free...strap would come in handy).

I will try and post a few modeling pics next week.

The moment you've been waiting for (thanks for your patience, schedule has been crazy) ... a few modeling pics so you can get a better idea of what this bag size, style, etc looks like on. I just took pics with what I happened to have on that day (business attire) but honestly I occasionally rock this bag with my yoga clothes and jeans, and have still gotten compliments. "Oh my gosh I love your bag!"

Attachments

• Pradabag1.jpg
    Pradabag1.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 6,417
  • Pradabag2.jpg
    Pradabag2.jpg
    585 KB · Views: 3,477
  • pradabag3.jpg
    pradabag3.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 5,299
Now the boutique offer free shortening of the strap. Now is more comfortable for me to use shoulder strap.

I don't even use the detachable strap because it is too long for me to feel comfortable. I only posted pic so those that requested modeling pics can see how long the strap is. So that's good to know the boutique offers free shortening of strap. I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the info!

The moment you've been waiting for (thanks for your patience, schedule has been crazy) ... a few modeling pics so you can get a better idea of what this bag size, style, etc looks like on. I just took pics with what I happened to have on that day (business attire) but honestly I occasionally rock this bag with my yoga clothes and jeans, and have still gotten compliments. "Oh my gosh I love your bag!"

I've been thinking of purchasing this bag but I was wondering about the lining. Do you find its very delicate? Easy to scratch? Any info would be great :smile:

I know you are asking about the inside but I would like to add that...in my opinion this is not a "knock around" bag. It's a bag that you want to carry with care so that you can keep the outside and inside looking good. I usually take great care of my bags anyway but there are some bags that need extra tender loving care. This seems to be one of them. Even with the TLC I've given this bag I notice that it did get a few tiny scuffs at bottom corners that I can't notice unless I specifically look down at the corners and inspect it. The inside lining has normal wear minimal scratches that I don't really notice (because inside is dark) unless I really look close. The inside pocket also shows some light scratches but again it's light-normal-wear and does not bother me. Scratches on inside pocket seem to show up more when you open pocket. I think the key is to carry and use with care. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions let me know.

I know you are asking about the inside but I would like to add that...in my opinion this is not a "knock around" bag. It's a bag that you want to carry with care so that you can keep the outside and inside looking good. I usually take great care of my bags anyway but there are some bags that need extra tender loving care. This seems to be one of them. Even with the TLC I've given this bag I notice that it did get a few tiny scuffs at bottom corners that I can't notice unless I specifically look down at the corners and inspect it. The inside lining has normal wear minimal scratches that I don't really notice (because inside is dark) unless I really look close. The inside pocket also shows some light scratches but again it's light-normal-wear and does not bother me. Scratches on inside pocket seem to show up more when you open pocket. I think the key is to carry and use with care. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions let me know.

Thanks for the reply, it helped me make a decision. It's a beautiful bag but the lining seems too delicate for me. I hope they will come out with a different lining.

I just ordered the same bag except the inner color is red, which is the main reason I decided to get this one instead of the double zipper. After reading all your comments on this bag, I felt like I made the right choice. I cant wait to get it in person. :biggrin:

I just ordered the same bag except the inner color is red, which is the main reason I decided to get this one instead of the double zipper. After reading all your comments on this bag, I felt like I made the right choice. I cant wait to get it in person. :biggrin:

Congrats on your new purchase! I hope you will post some modeling pics soon!! Can't wait to see!!! ;)