My black suede oversized Muse!

pinkur

Aug 25, 2006
I just returned from a trip to Italy. I went with my DH to The Mall outlet near Florence. It was just great! In YSL outlet boutique they had tons of beautifull bags - bow bags, Rive Gauche, Sac Garconne, Mombasa kind bags- those with braas ornament handle - Vincent??? And some more that I can't name.
I got the oversized black suede Muse. At first I was warry about the suede getting dirty or scratched, but the quality is the same as the trimming suede part in my Downtown- that stays prefect even with everyday use.

And the price was jus GREAT - 649 Euros = about 880$
Ah! I almost forgot- the inside of the bag is golden leather- LOVE:yes:
Now I'm so angry I didn't get a lovely small black bow bag that was 250Euros= 340$:cursing:
I thought about getting some Prada bag, that turned up to be sold out!:crybaby:so it was pure stupid not to get another YSL
Being in Tuscany you MUST visit The Mall. Great place, belive me!

Attachments

• Obraz 002.jpg
    Obraz 002.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Obraz 003.jpg
    Obraz 003.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Obraz 004.jpg
    Obraz 004.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 138
The suede is lovely, it really gives the Muse a richness that is not seen in leather. Love the inner gold lining and the little pouch too. And such fab pricing as well. Many congrats! Thanks for sharing.

What a great lining and I love the included pouch, too! I've never seen a suede Muse before but it sounds like a fabulous deal and I'm sure you wear it well. Congrats on the new bag!

Congrats on your beautiful Muse! The suede is so rich, lovely for the crisp fall weather. And shopping in Florence, ah, what could be better(:heart:looove exploring Italy!)...you are one lucky lady!

beautiful bag - the suede makes it look so different.
Don't you hate that when you pass up another bag that would have also been a great deal?! I always do that on vacation, then you get back and realize how difficult it would be to find the same thing at home. But you should be SO happy with what you got! That bag is amazing!