My black suede flat hobo is in the house!!!

That is one hot bag!!! :drool: Congrats sweetie...and a very, very Happy Birthday to you! :drinkup: Can't wait to see what's coming next!! :graucho: Poor hubby isn't going to be able to top two Bbags, is he? LOL!!!

AWWW~ thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday!!! I :heart: you all very very much!!!!!!:love: :heart: :kiss: I'm so lucky to know all you guys!!!:heart:

I think I'm getting 2 more surprises! Got a slip in my mailbox for one but can't pick it up till 5:30-6:00~ don't know if I can get there but I'll try.

AWWW~ thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday!!! I :heart: you all very very much!!!!!!:love: :heart: :kiss: I'm so lucky to know all you guys!!!:heart:

I think I'm getting 2 more surprises! Got a slip in my mailbox for one but can't pick it up till 5:30-6:00~ don't know if I can get there but I'll try.

Don't know if you can get there? :wtf: Priorities, zac, priorities... Are you at work? Tell them that you've gotta be somewhere. Show them who's boss! :queen: :biguns:

AWWW~ thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday!!! I :heart: you all very very much!!!!!!:love: :kiss: I'm so lucky to know all you guys!!!:heart:

Yeeaahhhhhhh .... what a wonderful, exciting DAY :yahoo: :nuts: - enjoy it :party: :love:

Yes~ first~ I'm am thrilled!!! xoxo

Here's pic of the bag on me~

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02813.JPG
    DSC02813.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 90