My black/red CL Architeks shipped today!

Tiffany, can't wait to see pics!!! Hurry hurry. lol If I don't like what I see in your pics, I will cancel the nude ones before they ship. My black should be here on Saturday, so I'll take pics of those. But I've been thinking I may cancel the nude since I have nude simple pumps and nude patent yoyos, and I like the architeks a lot better in black (well at least in the pics).

I have been on the fence about the nude also. I have not seen them IRL but I think that I only like nude shoes in patent leather. I have a feeling that nude kidskin is going to wash me out. But I could be completely wrong and will fall in love with them, I can't wait to see your photos!

kamilla, I agree with you. I got the nude kid simple pumps, and they are just alright. Actually, I haven't even worn them yet. But my yoyo pumps...I'm in love...even though they kill my feet! lol Well, I may have act prematurely, but I cancelled the nude architeks just now. Oh well. Looking forward to the black!

I hope I am not hijacking this thread but here are the photos as promised. Looking at the pictures they look gorgeous. I guess they just don't complement me. Perhaps if I had nude patent pumps I'd be one happy girl. They just seem to escape my grasp. One day ... :girlsigh:

picture002ln5.jpg

picture003nb3.jpg

picture004rc6.jpg

picture008md0.jpg

:tup: Hey Tiffany WOW! Is there any way we can see some modeling pics too!? I think they might give us all a better idea of how they really look- cause right now they only look amazing to me!:P

I stopped by Saks this evening and they had both the red/black and nude/gold version. Although I ordered both pairs on saks.com and received the delivery cofirmation today, I just couldn't walk out of the store without these shoes. The black and red version are absolutely amazing, I have not been this excited about a shoe in a long time, and I think that I have some nice shoes. I was in the private room at saks literally dancing with these shoes on because they are just that beautiful.

The nude on the other hand looked awful to me. I tried them on and they were just blah...dare I say that they looked really cheap?
And suprisingly the architek is not the same sizing as the numero prive as I expected it to be. I sized down 1/2 a size from my usual NP size, these feel like they are cut a bit wider, which is great for me!

If you haven't already bought the black/red, I really recommend picking them up. I am returning the nude ones once I receive them, if they were patent leather they would probably look much better.

I was in the private room at saks literally dancing with these shoes on because they are just that beautiful.
:roflmfao::roflmfao: I LOVE THIS!!

Kamilla thats awesome that you got those shoes!!! Is there any way you could post pics!? I'd love to see the black/red on! I'm still debating whether or not to pick them up- I just find them too similar to my black red tip VPs, but then again:graucho::graucho::graucho:

I stopped by Saks this evening and they had both the red/black and nude/gold version. Although I ordered both pairs on saks.com and received the delivery cofirmation today, I just couldn't walk out of the store without these shoes. The black and red version are absolutely amazing, I have not been this excited about a shoe in a long time, and I think that I have some nice shoes. I was in the private room at saks literally dancing with these shoes on because they are just that beautiful.

The nude on the other hand looked awful to me. I tried them on and they were just blah...dare I say that they looked really cheap?
And suprisingly the architek is not the same sizing as the numero prive as I expected it to be. I sized down 1/2 a size from my usual NP size, these feel like they are cut a bit wider, which is great for me!

If you haven't already bought the black/red, I really recommend picking them up. I am returning the nude ones once I receive them, if they were patent leather they would probably look much better.

What, no pictures?! You tease! lol :heart: So glad to hear I made the right decision by canceling the nude and keeping the black. Now I just hope the 38.5 fit, since I'm a US 8! fingers crossed!

Thanks for the pix Tiffany! The nudes look great in the pix! I received confirmation yesterday that my nude Architeks are on their way. Hope they look as good IRL as in your pix.

Tiffany_Darling, thanks for posting the photos of the nude Architek. This is my first time seeing that shoe aside from the Saks.com photo and it just re-confirmed my initial thoughts/comments about that style -- CL nude patent is fabulous but the nude kid leather is just.....mediocre....and also extremely high-maintenance.....easily stains/scratches and shows wear very quickly. Plus the blush metallic part exposed at the heel is also going to get scratched up in no time (get scratched up just from transporting them in boxes). Anyway that's just my experience with nude kid leather shoes he's done in past years (whereas his nude patent is like a whole 'nother world). In that style I'd recommend the black/red combo hands-down.