My black/red CL Architeks shipped today!

I'm going to wake up one morning and have $3000 out of my account (with all the CL preorders I made on saks!). lol
I have more than that on my CC from all the different CL sizes I ordered :wtf:. I got some of them already and will try to post pics soon (I'm very slow with posting pics).

My Nude Architeks have been mailed to me early today. FYI, I called New Orleans yesterday and they arrived in their store today so I got 2 pairs (for size) and later today I received an email from Saks saying that they shipped my Nude Architek to me this afternoon. I'm going to have 3 pairs of these shoes by Friday. :wtf:

Sold out already? Mine arrived this morning. I will snap photos later today when my camera battery recharges. Dare I say it? I am not in love with the nudes and may be shipping them back. :Push:
Post pics ASAP, I'd love to see them. I'm still waiting for mine. It's scheduled to be delivered 12/3. UGH! What is it about them that you don't like?

The color is a bit more orange than I anticipated. Against my skin it looks really funny. I thought the shoe would be more tan. Hopefully, my camera will be able to capture the shade accurately. One cute feature is the gold tip and matching upper gold heel.

Post pics ASAP, I'd love to see them. I'm still waiting for mine. It's scheduled to be delivered 12/3. UGH! What is it about them that you don't like?