My black/red CL Architeks shipped today!

I didn't even know that Nordstrom carried CLs since there are no Nordstroms near me. But since I found out that select stores do carry CL, I have been dealing with San Fran store, they supposedly have a great selection but I have not been there in person. I can give you my SAs contact info if you want to order some things, he is a very sweet guy.

Yes, hook me up! lol!

Hey, I have a question. What do you think the back of the black/red architeks look like? You know how the nude ones have the gold on the top of the back and then there's some other material in between before the nude leather (am I explaining myself clearly? it's in the picture on saks.com), well, I wonder what color is the 'in between' on the black???

I find the urge to say how SAD it is that the Seattle Flagship Nordstroms which was originally a shoe store doesnt carry CLs ... :cursing:

ok now that I have whined about it I feel a bit better.

i have a pair of black/red architeks put aside for me at Saks! i am waiting for the nude ones to arrive so my SA will decide for me if i should take the black or the nude (it goes against my principle of variety to buy both LOL so i only can pick the best of each style =/) he thinks the black/red would be fab as the nude will be dirty easily but i'll just wait around and see... as for now i can't wait to receive my yellow simple pumps!! ;)

also can't wait to see pics of your architeks!! hehe so exciting :graucho:

I have been tempted by the black ones. They do look hot in the pictures and the nude does not do much for me with my skintone. Like I need another pair of black shoes, but these are fab.

LadyD - are they already in store at Saks? Nice that cruise is already shipping, I am so excited.

Ronsdiva - I really think that this black shoe is actually very special. That red peep toe and heel is going to make it very unique - at least I hope so!

OMG, I didn't know any Nordstroms carried CLs!!! Which locations?

I know of San Francisco and Canoga Park in Cali, maybe others?

Oh, I have to say to you gals...it's been so nice to be part of The Glass Slipper subforum over the last several weeks. I hardly go to Chanel, LV, or Bal as much. Besides being totally addicted to CLs at the moment, you all are so nice and fun (and obsessive like me). ;) lol!!!

I like everyone here too. This is the only forum I frequent. I do check out deals and steals, but this is the place I post the most (hey that rhymed.)

I saw them at Saks in San Francisco today. A SA told me they only got three or four sizes and sold out. The one on display is a size 36. I am guessing they will be getting more.

yes, the black/red architeks have arrived at Saks! for those who want them, call Boca Raton FL. there will be more shipment coming in at Saks but it's been delayed. i called my SA yesterday b/c i've been waiting for the nude ones to arrive but they still haven't. he said they should be here soon!