My black/red CL Architeks shipped today!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Anybody else get word??? I can't believe how fast that was, considering Saks.com said it was on backorder until 2/15/08!!!! I can't wait to see them in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Wowo That is awesome! :PNow you'll be able to wear them out for the holidays!!! Speaking of shipping, I think the magenta simples are also shipping now too- I noticed on my bank statement that the purchase went through... or do they just charge you in advance normally??? :confused1:

Wowo That is awesome! :PNow you'll be able to wear them out for the holidays!!! Speaking of shipping, I think the magenta simples are also shipping now too- I noticed on my bank statement that the purchase went through... or do they just charge you in advance normally??? :confused1:

Oh really?! I ordered those too. I'm going to wake up one morning and have $3000 out of my account (with all the CL preorders I made on saks!). lol

Oh, I have to say to you gals...it's been so nice to be part of The Glass Slipper subforum over the last several weeks. I hardly go to Chanel, LV, or Bal as much. Besides being totally addicted to CLs at the moment, you all are so nice and fun (and obsessive like me). ;) lol!!!

When I was in Denver for the world series about a month ago, the Nordstrom there had just expanded (or maybe even opened?) and I noticed that they had Manolos and other high end designers... I didn't see any CLs, but then again I did not walk through the whole department since I was short on time. I would totally check there though!