My Black Patent Very Prive's arrived today!

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
CA
Happy early Birthday to me....a pair of black VP's!:flowers:

When I arrived at work this afternoon, my package from NAP was waiting on my desk for me.

So nice to open a package that didn't contain dyed-black brown CL's :wtf:...but I can just put that e-bay experience behind me now.

Thanks to JetSetGo! and everyone else who helped me track these down in my last thread. I still have a little pang for the burgandy tip, but the black tip is more my style and goes with more of my wardrobe.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
CA
Thanks you guys!

I was so happy all day. Of course, I couldn't really share my joy with my co-workers, because either have never heard of CL or think it is ridiculous to spend that kind of $$ on shoes.

But at least I have my fellow PFer's to share my excitement with!:yahoo:

gingerfarm

O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
SF
I LOVE these with the black tip! They look so good on you. Perfect bday present to yourself. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Queenie

Holiday Joys!
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Congrats, Missrocks!! You look so SEXY in them. I have been waiting for a Black or Nude VP to reappear at my store.

And Happy Birthday to you!!

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
valley girl x city girl
Those look absolutely gorgeous on you! :nuts:
And I totally I love the black tip.

Don't you just LOVE nap's packages?
They really know how to send a woman her shoes!

Enjoy them! :heart: