My Black Patent *SPARKLE* and *SHMMER* Jumbo... and it is NOT Metallc.. COME SEE!!

PurseMojo

O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
I wanted to share my NEW LOVE. This a black patent leather with something in the leather that makes is 'shimmer' when the light hits it.

Has anyone ever seen this before??? If so, is there a specal name for the patent leather?

I love, love, love this bag and have worn it every day snce got it a week ago....SOOOOO dfferent and SPECIAL?

The photos are with indoor and outdoor lights. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Attachments

• th_jumbo2.jpg
    th_jumbo2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 498
  • th_jumbo3-1.jpg
    th_jumbo3-1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 672
It's called the Evening Star. It's from S/S '08 ACT II I believe? It's a patent leather flap with glitter sheen underneath the gloss coat I think.

You made the right choice! It's a twist to something classic yet pretty and spunky at the same time ;)

PS: You definitely need bigger photos (and modeling pics)! They're too small to let us :drool: at! :lol:

It's called the Evening Star. It's from S/S '08 ACT II I believe? It's a patent leather flap with glitter sheen underneath the gloss coat I think.

You made the right choice! It's a twist to something classic yet pretty and spunky at the same time ;)

PS: You definitely need bigger photos (and modeling pics)! They're too small to let us :drool: at! :lol:

I wll try to get some bgger photos in later this afternboon.....thank you all for your comments! I think it is beautful too.