My Black Patent *SPARKLE* and *SHMMER* Jumbo... and it is NOT Metallc.. COME SEE!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to share my NEW LOVE. This a black patent leather with something in the leather that makes is 'shimmer' when the light hits it.

Has anyone ever seen this before??? If so, is there a specal name for the patent leather?

I love, love, love this bag and have worn it every day snce got it a week ago....SOOOOO dfferent and SPECIAL?

The photos are with indoor and outdoor lights. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Attached Files:

2. It's called the Evening Star. It's from S/S '08 ACT II I believe? It's a patent leather flap with glitter sheen underneath the gloss coat I think.

You made the right choice! It's a twist to something classic yet pretty and spunky at the same time ;)

PS: You definitely need bigger photos (and modeling pics)! They're too small to let us :drool: at! :lol:

3. Congrats it's so pretty, and you get two colours for the price of one! hehe :smile:

4. wow looks like too different color..gorgeous!

5. I love this bag. I'd love to see modeling pics too. Congrats.

6. Wow, that's gorgeous. Congrats!

7. Congratulations, it is beautiful!

8. I love the evening star, congrats!

9. Congratulations!! Very nice!!!

10. Ooooh, so pretty! Congratulations!

11. I wll try to get some bgger photos in later this afternboon.....thank you all for your comments! I think it is beautful too.

12. Just saw this IRL yesterday in both black and white. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

13. great choice, Fabulous bag!

Congrats~

14. I love your bag. Do you mind telling us how much you paid for it and where you bought it? TIA

15. so pretty!