My black micro w/burgandy trim in closer look

Thank you so much for the pictures and sharing the info on the bag insert!!!! The bag is gorgeous! Love it! Can I ask for modeling pics???

I am currently waitlisted on this same bag. Hope I can be as lucky as you to get the bag soon.

Congrats! Love the red piping. Modeling pics would be great. Can't decide btwn mini pr micro.

finally i found someone accept to be my model :smile:

picture.php

I love it to :smile:
Yes dear, it come in mini, they have it in saks but i,m not sure if it is still available , check her :
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-shopping/celine-shopping-finds-and-intels-no-chat-634718-394.html

You can contact my SA in saks his name Jonathan, he is the best, [email protected] , his number: 7703319600

This bag price in mini size is 2400$ , my bag in micro size was 2200$ , i bought mine from celine NY store, they ship it to my US shipping address in florida( since i live in Qatar), it cost me ( 154$ Tax, 35$ shipping to florida)

:graucho:thank you kma_ana! the us price of mini still cheaper than canada, it costs $2650 here n plus 12% hst:sweatdrop:

This color combo is gorgeous! :love: Just wondering do you have trouble finding things in your purse with a dark color insert?

Before when I try to find any thing in my bag it look like searching in a hole because I use my hand to find the things not my eyes :smile: so the dark color not a problem to me :graucho:, when I start to use samogra insert bag since then all the stuff was organized , i can find every thing easily even with out look inside my bag, if you will follow my advice try to have one of samogra insert bag (for example the ivory color) and use it with any bag