My Black Haze 3 zip MAC....with strap opinions needed

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I bought a RM black strap off ebay from someones MA bag. What do you think of it on the mac? :yes: OR :nogood:

Attachments

• IMG_1073.jpeg
    IMG_1073.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_1076.jpeg
    IMG_1076.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 168
Lovely, lovely bag!! I am all about the zippers this season, lol!! :smile:

And the strap looks greats, as though it were made for the bag...as long as you are comfortable with it, I say go for it!!

I agree with the others here...I think it looks great! I don't know how I feel about the chain strap most of the time, and it often stops me from using my MAC's. This is a perfect!

I like it. . . it would be great if MACs came with two strap options. Leather and chain. Sometimes the chain just makes them too dressy, but they are the perfect little bag! Great idea!

I love the leather strap with the MAC. To be honest, the reason I only have one MAC is because I personally don't care for chain straps (on any bag), so I definitely love the idea of adding an all-leather strap instead. Thanks for the pics and the idea!

Thanks. I pulled it out today and looked at it again. I am thinking about taking the tassels off the front pockets and just leaving the one on the top and the back. I don't know. I'll have to play around with it.