My Black Haze 3 zip MAC....with strap opinions needed

vivi1205

**My Snow Pup**
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
New England
I LOVE it :tup:! It looks perfect, imo! How's the length for you?! Can you still carry the bag x-body if you want to?! Congrats on your new bag!!! :woohoo:!

gr8ful1

Jul 15, 2008
I love it. I just did the same thing for one of my MACs. It's nice to have both straps. vivi1205, imo it's too short to wear crossbody.

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina
It's a :yes: for me. It makes for a different look :tup:.

I use my Roadie black Strap sometimes on my Black MAC. I also use my grape MAM strap on my Grape MAC.

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
too short for crossbody. I do love the length. I think I like this better than the chain strap.
Thanks for the opinions ladies!!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Lovely, lovely bag!! I am all about the zippers this season, lol!! :smile:

And the strap looks greats, as though it were made for the bag...as long as you are comfortable with it, I say go for it!!

pursekidd

banned till spring!
Jan 15, 2009
Canada!
I agree with the others here...I think it looks great! I don't know how I feel about the chain strap most of the time, and it often stops me from using my MAC's. This is a perfect!

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
NorCal
I like it. . . it would be great if MACs came with two strap options. Leather and chain. Sometimes the chain just makes them too dressy, but they are the perfect little bag! Great idea!

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I love the leather strap with the MAC. To be honest, the reason I only have one MAC is because I personally don't care for chain straps (on any bag), so I definitely love the idea of adding an all-leather strap instead. Thanks for the pics and the idea!

MbyMJ

Moonwalk by M.J.
Jul 4, 2009
It's perfect. I think I may prefer it over the chain one although both look nice depending on the occasion. Nice invention!

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Thanks. I pulled it out today and looked at it again. I am thinking about taking the tassels off the front pockets and just leaving the one on the top and the back. I don't know. I'll have to play around with it.