My Black Gauffre Hobo!!!

I'm torn between the black and the brown, but having seen your brown, I'm thinking that's it for me. It's just... I love the silver hardware on the black. And I already have a chocolate balenciaga hobo. Would I use both?

cuteusername said:
I'm torn between the black and the brown, but having seen your brown, I'm thinking that's it for me. It's just... I love the silver hardware on the black. And I already have a chocolate balenciaga hobo. Would I use both?

OMG, cuteuser! That was the same problem with me, I just couldn't decide and I usually prefer the silver over the gold HW also. But as soon as I put the Brown one on my shoulder, the rest is history :lol:
Either way, they are both gorgeous. :Push:

cuteusername said:
could you post a pic with it on your shoulder??? Pretty please??? Maybe with some stuff in it, so I can see how it hangs?

Here ya go cuteuser. Just to let you know, my sister who's modeling the bag is 5'5" :smile: :heart:

Attachments

• gauffre.4.JPG
    gauffre.4.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 144
i'm looking at buying the updated version of this gauffre hobo (doesnt have side pockets and has the gold prada letters on the top (like the one gro3602 has but in black). i LOVE hobo styles and have been wanting a gauffre so i think it's a good combination for me, but i have a 2 questions:

1) does the handle hurt your shoulder when the bag is full (because i'm worried it might feel like it 'cuts' into my arm since it's kinda round and rigid looking, reminds me of the gucci rigid ones, as opposed to a flat strap; so i'm wondering if it softens and forms to your arm the more you use it?

2) since the hobo is a more casual looking bag in its slouchy style, does the gold lettering not go with the style (since i think gold looks more dressy and i tend to wear more silver jewelry), so should i look for one with silver letters instead (did it ever come with silver lettering, or will it??)

anyone who has this bag who can comment, i'd appreciate it! thank you girls!!!