My Black Gauffre Hobo!!!

1. I love it... I'm a sucker for hobo bags, so I was glad to get the Gauffre bag in a hobo style :yahoo: The leather is just gorgeous. Thanks for letting me share :flowers:

prada.jpg prada.2.jpg prada.3.jpg
  2. oooh you lucky girl. Gosh I thought I loved the bag in the brown best, now I am not so sure. It looks so good in black :smile:
    Congrats

3. Thank you chloe-babe! I figured the Black would be my Fall bag ;)

I would love a Brown one too though :upsidedown:

4. :yahoo: Wow very pretty! Congrats!!!:smile:

5. Very nice! I tried this one on at NM Newport Beach a few days ago...

Gorgeous bag!

6. Wow!!! Love It!

7. It's pretty! Congrats!

8. Oh my gosh!! I missed this thread! It's gorgeous, Pelinaka!! :love: Beautiful hobo, love it!! I do think this is my favorite Gauffre style so far. I had no idea it came in the hobo style (I'm a sucker for hobos!). Congratulations on adding yet another absolutely stunning bag to your already stunning collection!! :biggrin:

9. I love it and its a great size!

10. Thank you Goldensx! :shame: I had no idea it came in the hobo style either until my SA called me yesterday. And the size is perfect for me, it's big but not huge :graucho:

11. Great bag! I saw this bag at Saks SF on Sunday and almost took her home. Seeing your gorgeous pics makes me wish I had splurged. Enjoy!

12. beautiful, enjoy! :biggrin:

13. Thank you valerieb and RoseMary! I can't wait to take her outside :love:

14. beautiful

15. wow. thats one hot bag. man... thats the first non-balenciaga I've liked in a loooong time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice