My Black Friday Weekend Reveal, Had Fun!

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009

My sister came to town so we headed down across the border to Washington to hit the outlet. Saturday was crazy busy, but I managed to find a bag to exchange for my large chalk Kristin Hobo, the Mia Tote in Dove! I think it's so pretty, and is a better size for me. I needed a lighter colored bag to wear with my dark winter jackets and the patent is perfect for Vancouver rain. My sis bought a black leather Carly, I love all the silver hardware on these, she's very happy.

And being the true addict that I am, I had to go back Sunday too since we stayed the night. As I was looking at keychains, a girl returned a Berry Alexandra so I snatched it up too! I now have to part with 2 of my babies, but I was starting to get bored with them so it was time. I recently got the fobs they are wearing too, love them!

Here they are! Thanks for lookin

017.jpg

007-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

Successful outlet trip,yay! Love both your purses and the key fobs are perfect matches for them! Especially like that hot pink against the neutral grey.

Thanks, it really stands out! It's prettier than the pictures show because it's so sparkly in the middle. I got more compliments on the fob day 2 at the outlet than the bag :P

I love both bags! I love the neutrality of the Mia tote, and that berry Alexandra is TDF! I always wanted the berry, but I got a raisin Hamptons instead. Great pics and great bags! Congrats!