my black friday purchases!

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
i went thursday night to the midnight madness,waited in line about an hour. the store was packed of course but i got one bag i didnt expect to get! sorry the pics suck took them quickly ill post more later.:smile:---here is my poppy patent jazzy in grape ice,mia patent tote in midnight,and mia harper satchel in plum. the harper is about the size of my new legacy luci domed satchel. i like it but wish the handles were rolled. oh well!

Attachments

• DSC02753 (2).jpg
    DSC02753 (2).jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC02751 (2).jpg
    DSC02751 (2).jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC02749 (2).jpg
    DSC02749 (2).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC02742 (2).jpg
    DSC02742 (2).jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC02745 (2).jpg
    DSC02745 (2).jpg
    124 KB · Views: 135
Those are such beautiful buys. I like the jazzy in the grape colour. It's such a feminine colour. I also love the almost majestic blue of the midnight mia tote. I hope you enjoy your buys. Congratulations! :smile:

yeah the poppy was the only one! i was shocked to find her still on the shelf!. the mia tote is simple,but cute and classy. i like the dark color too. love the chain detail. the mia harper satchel is so pretty. i have a weakness for those giant turnlocks lol.

That Mia Harper is TDF!!! The color on this is so pretty. Glad you were able to find it. Will you do a modeling reveal pretty please :smile: Dying to get an idea of the size....someone posted it was suprisingly light weight.

Beautiful colors!!! My friend has the Poppy Jazzy in black and she loves it! She says it is the most comfortable bag she has ever owned. She gets compliments on it all the time. The Poppy looks very pretty in grape ice! I really like the chain detail on the Mia. The Harper Satchel is such a classy looking bag. Great choices. Congrats!!

^^^ yes ill model her got to get bf to take pics. shes big but a great size. not very heavy either to me anyways. the poppy jazzy is very cute i dont like alot of the line but do like this bag and love the color!

The Harper is gorgeous..! I would love to see it irl to see how large it is. Is it comfy all loaded up?

Love the Mia tote...I picked one up in raspberry and they are really lovely. :smile: