my black friday purchases!

You really scored yesterday! Love the close up pics too, the vibrancy of the colors really came through......I feel as if I could reach out and touch them. Congrats, they're all beautiful!

^ive been hunting on ebay since i saw them hoping to score one i think ive seen maybe 3 listings since the release....but today someone scored a nwt plum for $242!!! i am shocked. i searched it all week yesterday it popped up with like 14 hours left so i am guessing it was listed really crappy then they edited the ad.after wards people didnt have time to bid. either way they did great! i wonder is this bag not popular?

Awesome Haul!
I am in love with your Mia Harper! Beautiful Bag and you know how much I love a Satchel :biggrin:
I so love this bag! Congrats!

yes i do! shes really nice on the shoulder too and i prefer a satchel,straps are long enough and she looks good there,the extra strap is nice but doubt ill use it...just let it hang off her. the other two bags are great i love the dark blue tote it will go with alot. i find the cobalt blues of maggie and sabrina bags to be very nice but this is a true navy LOVE it.:biggrin: