** My Black Friday Find && POST YOUR BLACK FRIDAY HAUL HERE! **

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
I hope you all had great Thanksgivings and got some great deals today!!! :smile:

Went to Lord & Taylor and saw a few bags on sale...among them the Signature Stripe Shoulder Tote in Black... I thought it'd be around $250 since it retails for $328, but amazingly the SA said it was $160!!! We also had a 15% off coupon, so the total was about $140! :yahoo: I LOVE IT! I'm sharing it with my mom and it's the PERFECT size.

I'll take and post pictures as soon as I can! For now, enjoy the drilldown pic!

10627_d2.jpg

Nice work!!!
We drove out to the coast to our outlet, thought it was opening at 8 and lined up outside at 6:30ish behind FIFTEEN PEOPLE!!! Nowhere near the madhouse I am sure it was at midnight for other outlet stores I've been hearing about.
They actually opened the doors for us at 7 and I restrained myself quite well given that there was nothing that blew my skirt up...
I did score a gold lurex framed wristlet with the kisslock closure for 49 bucks! My other score was a khaki/gold signature ipod shuffle case marked down from 48 to 9 dollars :smile:

Nothing else was mucho impressivo (spanglish, anyone?) so we walked around a bit and then drove home :smile:

I will post pics later on!