** My Black Friday Find && POST YOUR BLACK FRIDAY HAUL HERE! **

gosh, I haven't been on the Purse Forums in so long. After a spree during the summer of getting a Gucci and Louis, I just couldn't buy any more.. And I knew that if I came on the forums, I would be itching really bad to buy some. ANYHOW, I'm currently in Vegas for my Thanksgiving break and I went to Coach at 12AM this morning and waited in line with 500 other people . Luckily, I was around number 75 in line. Anyhow, I went to Coach Outlet at Las Vegas Premium Outlets at 12AM and then Las Vegas Outlet Center at around 2PM this afternoon.. Here are my GREAT finds!!! (I got an additional 10% for being a "early bird" shopper!)

I'm not at home, so I can't really take pictures and upload them, so I'll show you guys stock photos.

11048_B4BK-1_d2.jpg
<b>MSRP: $378 I GOT IT FOR: $179.28

60090_B4BR_d2.jpg
MSRP: $78 I GOT IT FOR: $35.99

AND THE ONE IM MOST EXCITED about: <br>
11283_B4BK-1_d2.jpg
MSRP: $268 I GOT IT FOR: $136.79 WOOHOO!! They had Ergo's at the Las Vegas Outlet Center

10332_B4GD-1_d2.jpg
I got the same exact style as this, but it was a mini-Signature Optical Clutch (same color) MSRP: $249 I GOT IT FOR: $107.28

40958_SVBK_d2.jpg

MSRP: $158 I GOT IT FOR: $85.68

Ahh, I am very excited for my new purchases.. But my wallet and bank account is hating me right now... oh well! I really couldn't pass up on such great deals. Can't wait to see your guys' buys...

what a great haul! loveee the wristlet

Wow you guys got great deals!! I usually do not go out black friday pretified of the crowds lol but this yr I just haddddddd to go, I have been wanting a CARLY for a very long time and the Naxy exchange was having a sale so I went. Got the Large Carly from 398 at 250!!! I almost died I love her!!!!!!! lol

Really the deals were not any better...and there wasn't that much stuff at the beginning, so you probably did just fine. The power went out while we were in there and it was REALLY weird when the power went out. One lady whipped out a flashlight! HAHA!!!!
did they still let you have the 10% since anybody that came at like 7:45 was out of luck since the power was out?

I asked them about the 10% off. They looked at me like I was crazy. I figured maybe it was a deal from a different outlet center. That's kind of upsetting that I specifically asked about it and they acted like they didn't know what in the world I was talking about. I will cut them some slack though I guess. They just didn't have any idea how to deal with the situation and it couldn't have happened at a worse time.

Later when I went back and asked them what time they got their power back they acted like nothing had happened. Not their best day in customer service.

Wow you guys got great deals!! I usually do not go out black friday pretified of the crowds lol but this yr I just haddddddd to go, I have been wanting a CARLY for a very long time and the Naxy exchange was having a sale so I went. Got the Large Carly from 398 at 250!!! I almost died I love her!!!!!!! lol

OMG Congrats!!! :yahoo:

Thanks everyone! :flowers:

I asked them about the 10% off. They looked at me like I was crazy. I figured maybe it was a deal from a different outlet center. That's kind of upsetting that I specifically asked about it and they acted like they didn't know what in the world I was talking about. I will cut them some slack though I guess. They just didn't have any idea how to deal with the situation and it couldn't have happened at a worse time.

Later when I went back and asked them what time they got their power back they acted like nothing had happened. Not their best day in customer service.

...You can say that again. I can't believe they just completely ignored it...:rolleyes:

That is very odd...
they had coupons they were giving out all morning. That is so weird!!!! I don't really enjoy going to that store. I think I will stick with my boutique and ebay hunting :sad:

My mother and I took my cousin (visiting from out of town) to Union Square in SF for an afternoon of shopping on Friday. We went to Coach and I managed to purchase a pair of the Katelyn sneakers on sale. At Macy's, I managed to pick up a pair of the Coach Cindie flats on sale as well. My mother and cousin went to the midmight madness/sale at the Gilroy outles earlier in the day. They said that the line for the Coach outlet wrapped around to the other end of the outlet strip. Needless to say, they decided it just wasn't worth the wait to get into the Coach outlet and ended up hitting some of the other outlet stores instead.

My mother and I took my cousin (visiting from out of town) to Union Square in SF for an afternoon of shopping on Friday. We went to Coach and I managed to purchase a pair of the Katelyn sneakers on sale. At Macy's, I managed to pick up a pair of the Coach Cindie flats on sale as well. My mother and cousin went to the midmight madness/sale at the Gilroy outles earlier in the day. They said that the line for the Coach outlet wrapped around to the other end of the outlet strip. Needless to say, they decided it just wasn't worth the wait to get into the Coach outlet and ended up hitting some of the other outlet stores instead.

:wtf: Wow. I think I'll stick to the mall. :yes: