My black friday deals without leaving the house!!!

Thanks so much everyone!!!:nuts:
Amy- The jordana was my friend's and we traded :yahoo:

so i went to use my brown kristin today and saw little black freckle like dots all over her front pocket and on the bottom of the bag... i went to exchange it but they didn't have anymore :sad:
so i exchanged it for a small kristin crossbody because i LOVE the color and I have a taupe large kristin on the way also.. it's cute.. but and i love that it has credit card slots. but... i think i'm too fat for it! LOL
so i am gonna go to another outlet tomorrow to see if they have any of the large tan kristins...

Attachments

• coach 009.jpg
    coach 009.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 33
Here are some mod shots of the others :smile:
7-12.jpg

6-15.jpg

5-11.jpg

4-11.jpg

3-14.jpg

Thanks so much everyone!!!:nuts:
Amy- The jordana was my friend's and we traded :yahoo:

so i went to use my brown kristin today and saw little black freckle like dots all over her front pocket and on the bottom of the bag... i went to exchange it but they didn't have anymore :sad:
so i exchanged it for a small kristin crossbody because i LOVE the color and I have a taupe large kristin on the way also.. it's cute.. but and i love that it has credit card slots. but... i think i'm too fat for it! LOL
so i am gonna go to another outlet tomorrow to see if they have any of the large tan kristins...
Cute bag. I bought a raisin large wristlet from the outlet the other day and I noticed that out of the 5 they had 3 of them had the black freckled dots on them.

Gorgeous! I love all of your buys and the fact that you didn't even have to go to the malls for them! They look great on you. Congrats and enjoy

p.s. you have an impressive wardrobe :smile: