My Black Brief Arrived... Pics!!

lady here is a pic I took today, I can take some more tomorrow if you wish.

I am 157 cms (shorty!) but I looooooove my big bags!

PS - The dress I am wearing is very flowy, so it may make the bag look smaller across - it is actually quite large

Attachments

• Brief_Side.jpg
    Brief_Side.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 77
Thanks Shasta I looooove this style!

Mine was on the way when Nanaz got hers and seeing her with it made me even more over the moon that one was on its way to me!
Yayy, another Brief. :dothewave:I am so happy that you got one too.:woohoo: You look awsome with it.:tup: I find the Brief so easy and comfortable to carry. :yes:Congrtas.:yahoo:

CONGRATS fashion.... :flowers:- your black Brief looks AMAZING :drool: and fit PERFECT on YOU :tup: ! LOVE your modeling-pic with lovely dress :yes::love:

pb130032cp0.jpg

Awww shucks everyone!

Nanaz I love this style! Definately will be more Brief's coming my way, and I'm sure same goes for you too!

Firstclass I got that dress for about $80 at Myer! Its so comfy and great for summer - it's really random with different pictures/colours all over it.

Thanks for all the compliments ladies! She's out and about with me today and turning heads of course. :biggrin:

It looks great on you, gorgeous bag!!! I thought a bout a brief but it looked really big and I was afraind the handles would be a tight fit and I like some drop, like the Day bag. Do you have a pic with it on your shoulder?

It looks great on you, gorgeous bag!!! I thought a bout a brief but it looked really big and I was afraind the handles would be a tight fit and I like some drop, like the Day bag. Do you have a pic with it on your shoulder?

Thanks Powder a little further back on this page I posted a pic of it on my shoulder.

It is quite a big bag, but the handles are very roomy - definately more-so than the city and twiggy.