My birthday wish DID come true. My large beige Cerf is here, woohoo!!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
Yesssss, my birthday wish did come true: today I've received my large beige Cerf! With special thanks to the lovely Lori of Nordstrom Topanga. :heart:
I decided to go with the beige because it will add some color to my collection.
And I think this will be a great bag for summer. The beige won’t be coming out again till next year and I always can get a black Cerf later on.

I never thought I would say this, but I really love wearing it with the shoulder strap! It’s so comfortable and the strap does not dig in to my shoulder.

My birthday is actually on the 26th, so shall I put her back in the box and show her to you on Tuesday or not? What do you think? :graucho:
Nooooo, don't think so!!! :roflmfao:

cerflgb.jpg

Congrats on your purchase. She is so classic and fab. Use it now!!! Who can wait that long? LOL..When your BD comes, you can get another one:PBy the way, happy birthday in advance... Have a very Chanel Birthday!!! (i know you will).

Nathalie, I am so happy for you. I love the cerf bag, it's such a classy bag.

I think it would be fun to wait until your birthday to wear it. It's only 4 more days.

Thank you ladies! :flowers: Feels already like my birthday today!

^^ Sheanabelle, did you already use the removable shoulder strap on your black Cerf?
I'm more a handheld bag type of girl, but I actually love carrying it around (well, in my house so far :P) with the strap on.