My Birthday Was two days ago i turned 19 And the present!

if you want a nice cross-body, the the thomas in graphite. Depending on how much your mom is willing to spend, i have a few other suggestions:

im a college student and find that the icare bag in ebene came in really handy. it fits my laptop and book and you can use the strap for cross-body or the handle to use is as a top handle.. they also make it in graphite and mono. theres also the bastille in ebene thats on my wish list.

then there's the Porte Documents Voyage (GM, of course) in ebene, graphite, or mono.
and lastly i would also recommend the Jorn in graphite.

But out of all these i DEFINITELY recommend the Icare! its a beautiful bag!!!

if you want a nice cross-body, the the thomas in graphite. Depending on how much your mom is willing to spend, i have a few other suggestions:

im a college student and find that the icare bag in ebene came in really handy. it fits my laptop and book and you can use the strap for cross-body or the handle to use is as a top handle.. they also make it in graphite and mono. theres also the bastille in ebene thats on my wish list.

then there's the Porte Documents Voyage (GM, of course) in ebene, graphite, or mono.
and lastly i would also recommend the Jorn in graphite.

But out of all these i DEFINITELY recommend the Icare! its a beautiful bag!!!

Thanks soo much im going to go back to the store and try them on i willl tell you guys what i decide !