My Birthday Shoe Reveal

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
Hi Ladies- I have been a Louboutin fan for some time now and had really slowed on the purchasing of his shoes in the recent months due to style and comfort. When I saw these babies on Talk Shoes I began stalking every site that sales Louboutin. I am always afraid to order online so when I was walking through Saks last week (which happened to be my birthday week) and saw these I knew they were coming home with me. My birthday present to me :smile: Introducing my new Christian Louboutin Fiori Satin Pigalle Follies. I am in love with these shoes.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 660
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 664
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 657
Hi Ladies- I have been a Louboutin fan for some time now and had really slowed on the purchasing of his shoes in the recent months due to style and comfort. When I saw these babies on Talk Shoes I began stalking every site that sales Louboutin. I am always afraid to order online so when I was walking through Saks last week (which happened to be my birthday week) and saw these I knew they were coming home with me. My birthday present to me :smile: Introducing my new Christian Louboutin Fiori Satin Pigalle Follies. I am in love with these shoes.
Which lady doesn't like flowers for her birthday? :Partyhat: Enjoy these beauties.

Happy Birthday! They are so pretty! They are actually on my radar for the upcoming sales...They are a lot more comfortable than my other CL's....I hope they release more prints in this style...

Happy birthday

They look fab. I just received mine today. They are so cute.

Enjoy!!!