My Birthday Shoe Reveal

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
Hi Ladies- I have been a Louboutin fan for some time now and had really slowed on the purchasing of his shoes in the recent months due to style and comfort. When I saw these babies on Talk Shoes I began stalking every site that sales Louboutin. I am always afraid to order online so when I was walking through Saks last week (which happened to be my birthday week) and saw these I knew they were coming home with me. My birthday present to me :smile: Introducing my new Christian Louboutin Fiori Satin Pigalle Follies. I am in love with these shoes.

Attachments

PurseACold

Louboutin, 2010s Givenchy, & 2020s Bottega Veneta
Jan 7, 2014
New York, NY
Hi Ladies- I have been a Louboutin fan for some time now and had really slowed on the purchasing of his shoes in the recent months due to style and comfort. When I saw these babies on Talk Shoes I began stalking every site that sales Louboutin. I am always afraid to order online so when I was walking through Saks last week (which happened to be my birthday week) and saw these I knew they were coming home with me. My birthday present to me :smile: Introducing my new Christian Louboutin Fiori Satin Pigalle Follies. I am in love with these shoes.
Which lady doesn't like flowers for her birthday? :Partyhat: Enjoy these beauties.

Nolia

Red Soul
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
Canada
I wasn't a fan of the Follies, but the patterning on that satin is gorgeous!!

Jun 27, 2008
The Land of Dreams
Happy Birthday! They are so pretty! They are actually on my radar for the upcoming sales...They are a lot more comfortable than my other CL's....I hope they release more prints in this style...

Millipede

Apr 30, 2014
England
Happy birthday

They look fab. I just received mine today. They are so cute.

Enjoy!!!