My Birthday Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My DH surprised me with my long time wish list. I didn't know that he's going to get it for me this year. We had a light breakfast then he took me for more shopping and ended the night at the Boiling Crab (my fav spot). I think it will be a while for me to do another reveal again. ️

2. What a great hubby! Hopefully he purchases something good, can't wait to see a reveal!

3. Happy birthday!!! Here waiting with my party hat on! :Partyhat:

4. Thank you.
    It will be a quick one . ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463700262.635966.jpg

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463700285.045490.jpg

Here she is. My new reissue 225. I'm so happy to have her in my collection. ️️️

6. Ooh how sweet! Happy Birthday! A classic 😍 Can't wait to see!

7. Congratulations and happy birthday! I love boiling crab too

8. Last one. My mom picked up this card holder for me. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463700870.792620.jpg

9. Card holder size comparison
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463701514.576261.jpg

10. Beautiful reissue and great card case! What a thoughtful hubby and mother you have! Happy birthday and enjoy your lovely new pieces!

11. What an amazing husband!!! Happy Birthday & Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

12. Beautiful! I have the 225 with GHW and love it! Congrats you will use it plenty since it's so gorgeous and versatile!

13. Happy Birthday!!! and congrats on your beautiful new beauties.

14. Beautiful pieces! (I love the Boiling Crab too!!)

15. Congrats!!!! Amazing birthday presents! Happy birthday!