My birthday reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My husband just got back from London with some goodies for me. These are my first Chanel items. Thank you to everyone on this forum who have helped me to take the plunge!

Attached Files:

2. I love the blue mini!!! Congrats!

3. All the colors are Gorgeous. Awesome pick and Welcome officially to the Chanel Family. Wear them all in great health. Congrats♡

4. Whoa, this is an awesome jump into the Chanel pool! Great variety of colors and sizes - love them all!

5. Great way to kick-start a new collection.... have a feeling that there will be a big spike on reveals :lolots: congrats!!!

6. Your pieces are perfection!!! Great choices and happy birthday!

7. Beautiful! Congratulations!

8. Thank you!! I'm so happy to finally own Chanel.

9. Beautiful!!! Congrats and enjoy them all!!

10. Congrats on your new goodies!

11. The quilts on the black classic flap is slightly flatter than the rest of the bag, particularly on the right side of the flap. I also noticed that the chain has a portion that has the edges sticking out. Does anyone know if this is normal?

Attached Files:

12. Great collection! Not sure about the chain though, I think it's quite a common issue but looks odd to me.

13. Beautiful! Congrats!!

14. Oh MY! Congrats on your haul and what a wonderful way to start off your collection!! They are all gorgeous pieces! As for your concerns about the jumbo, i'm not too sure about the puffiness of the quilting, I have noticed that some flaps are much puffier than others.. just not on the sam bag, so I can't comment much on that. However, regarding the chain issue, that's normal. I don't have any explanation for you, but I pulled out my nearest flap to me and had 2 pictures for reference already and they all have that on the strap. These are 2 different jumbo flaps and a so black medium flap. I'm sorry Im unable to go into any official reason for you but I hope the photos help ease your mind a bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. You are so amazing!!! Thank you for the pictures of the straps on your bags. Looks like you have a very nice collection. =)

At least I know the straps are normal on my medium classic flap. Now, I just need to get in touch with the store to find out if the quilting should be a bit more uniform throughout the bag.