MY Birthday Reveal Louis Vuitton Montaigne MM Noir & LV Suprise

Sandra.AT

Jan 23, 2016
hi for those of you who are interested:

My LV SA planned something special for me regarding my birthday. He offered me a private styling apointment with a private lounge on 31 January and hold my birthday bag for me until that day so that I could pick up my first empreinte leather bag on my birthday.
As I had holiday it was a great idea.
He even suprised my with a birthday cake which was soo sweet of him.
So here are a couple of outfits which I tried on together with some other bags and with my birthday bag MONTAIGNE MM NOIR. I love this bag so much. It can be dressed up and down.
I also have to say that I really like the LV outfits :smile:

First of all: Happy birthday!! [emoji4]

That looks like an amazing experience and a wonderful birthday which your SA prepared for you [emoji7] I think you will remember this day for a very long time. Congrats also on your new Montaigne, I am sure you will enjoy her very much [emoji4]
Thank you so much:smile: it was really a wonderful day and very special:smile:
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you that you got your Montaigne [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8] very nice pictures!!!
Thank you so much:smile: this bag is really great I love the leather:smile:
I can't even imagine how much fun you had. Enjoy your beautiful new Montaigne and Happy Birthday!
Thank you so much:smile: I was something different I was treated soon well and all those clothes were so wonderful:smile: