My Birthday reveal anyone here......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My early birthday gift:biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow...congratulations annie1!! sooo nice!

3. thanks I had the satchel but returned it I really wanted something on the shoulder and this is made in Italy which I wanted and has the leather straps and zipper the one I was lusting after was $$$$$$

4. Oh that's nice! I like this one better than the satchel.

5. Congratulations and happy birthday. This bag is beautiful especially in the picture and under that light! Kudos for taking wonderful pics. :balloon:

6. Its only taken be since the day I joined until today to actually figure out how to upload a picture I finally just use photobucket who would have thought but thanks I just sold on my 1st day on Bonzale (?) a bag so eventhough this is a b'day present I feel better about the $$

7. beautiful bag! happy birthday!

8. last year was the big 50 went to Cancun so something special this year also.....

9. Beautiful congrats & Happy Birthday!

10. Congratulations! Have been coveting this bag for a while. :smile: Enjoy it. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :flowers::balloon:

11. Wow, beautiful bag! Congratulations on the new acquisition.

12. gorgeous!! congrats!!! happy birthday

13. What a beauty! Does it have a zip top?

14. Very nice! Love it! Congrats!

15. Yes it has a zip tip that was the one thing that I was looking for with a shoulder bag style/tote