My Birthday Present to Myself

1. Hi there!

Today I am celebrating my 31st birthday and I decided I am going to spoil myself with a gorgeous bag for my b'day :tender:..... Damier Speedy 30, I :heart: LOVE :heart: IT:yahoo: I have been thinking about this one for some time and I have to say that since joining the tPF, it has been an easy decision! I thought it might be too big but it's actually just perfect! I also have a matching Trousse Makeup (which I bought years ago!) and I have to say I think I might have to use this as an every day bag! Although I was torn between the LV Monogram Speedy 30 and the Damier, I realized in my collection I have a beautiful Viva-Cite GM and MM Agenda and since I only have one piece in the Damier collection why not add another? Plus since I already own a Damier Trousse Makeup, why not match the piece? :idea:

Please feel free to comment and enjoy the photos!

DSC00010.jpg DSC00013.jpg
  2. Great choice - and happy birthday!

3. Congrats! I love Damier!

4. It is gorgeous! Happy Birthday!! :nuts:

5. Happy birthday! Love the speedy.

6. Happy 31st. Lovely bag....you made me realize I should get something in Damier.

7. happy birthday to you! i love your birthday present. have fun sweetie.

8. Happy Birthday! Enjoy it!

9. beautiful choice....congrats...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

10. Happy Birthday!!! That is a gorgeous bag! Great choice!:yes:

11. Happy Birthday! that's a lovely present to yourself... what a beautiful bag!

12. You can't go wrong with the damier speedy:wlae:

13. Ooh I love it! Happy Birthday & Congrats !!! :biggrin:

14. Thank You All for the birthday wishes!!

I will def. enjoy my new Speedy and I have to thank tPF for helping me (and somewhat encouraged me) to go for this! I never thought about this bag until recently :yes:

THANK YOU ALL!!!:yahoo:

15. Everyone deserves a special treat on their birthday.:happydance:
    Happy Birthday!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice