My birthday present - small Bays clutch!

TrashedBride

per aspera ad astra
O.G.
May 27, 2009
Ooh, I'm so excited...
In Fenwicks with dh today, saw small Bays clutch irl for the first time. When I saw it on the website I thought it was sooo gorgeous, but nothing could've prepared me for the LOVE I felt when I encountered her for real...
Well, I've bought 3 bags in 5 months so no way could I justify another. But my lovely, lovely best husband in the world pointed out it's my birthday in 2 weeks and he'd love to buy it for me...which he did!
So now, at this moment, hidden somewhere about the house is my beautiful choccy Bays clutch! Girls, I am SO excited!! She's a stunner, and my husband rules :biggrin:
Roll on the 28th!

EEEEEEEEK!!
*runs around room*
Seriously, I don't know how I shall sleep for all those nights knowing I'm breathing the same air as her!
I can't tell you how gorgeous she is, a lovely size and so simple and elegant. The leather seems much heavier and thicker than the usual nvt too, and the grain's lovely and smooth. The chocolate suits her so well.
I do feel guilty having another new bag but the love just could not be ignored. And it'll be my last - she completes my collection perfectly.
My husband is being spoiled rotten tonight, he deserves it!!
Photos on the 28th...... :biggrin:

EEEEEEEEK!!
*runs around room*
Seriously, I don't know how I shall sleep for all those nights knowing I'm breathing the same air as her!
I can't tell you how gorgeous she is, a lovely size and so simple and elegant. The leather seems much heavier and thicker than the usual nvt too, and the grain's lovely and smooth. The chocolate suits her so well.
I do feel guilty having another new bag but the love just could not be ignored. And it'll be my last - she completes my collection perfectly.
My husband is being spoiled rotten tonight, he deserves it!!
Photos on the 28th...... :biggrin:

There is no such thing as a "last" bag:nuts:

On off now and "spoil" your DH;)

Congrats TB. I love Bays clutch too. What a lovely husband you have. You must be really excited waiting for the 28th to come.

Looking forward to see your gorgeous modelling pics.