my birthday present from lv is on it's way!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :biggrin: yay! i'm way too excited over this. dh said that it will be arriving tommorow and being shipped to me at work (because of having to sign for it). i don't know what it is but he did give the go ahead to open it up. i do know that we had been discussing (correction: i had been hinting at) the green denim baggy gm & the white mc alma.

2. awww lUCKY YOU...whatta sweet husband!!

3. Wow great pieces! Congrats, can't wait to see pics!

4. OMG!!! Happy birthday!!! I am excited FOR YOU!!!:lol:

5. thankyou! i know he didn't get both of them, just one. i have no clue which one though. hopefully i'll get to purchase the other one on vacation (vegas in july).

6. that reminds me too...i have no pics on here. making a mental note to find batteries and take pics of my little collection plus the newly added baby tommorow.

7. what a great gift to receive while at work!

8. Vegas? You're making my heart race, just thought of shopping in Vegas gets me excited. Have a great trip, I won't be there until Dec. :sad:

Happy b-day btw!

9. Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see what you get.

10. Happy Birthday! :flowers: Congrats on your present, I can't wait to see pics.

11. How wonderful!!!! Happy Birthday!!! Your dh is SO sweet!

12. we end up going to vegas every year. i can't wait either. i'll probably be asleep for the first two days though. :shame:

13. Happy B'day!!! So excited for you!! You've got a really sweet hubby! :smile:

14. Happy Birthday! Don't forget to post pics.

15. Oh you are one lucky girl! Let us know what it is as soon as you know.

Oh and I will be in Vegas in July as well :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice