My Birthday Present from DH and the kids

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
Our first time shopping at the Chanel boutique was really enjoyable. DH wanted to get me a special birthday present and normally I go for LV but this time nothing was really calling me so we went over to the next shop which was Chanel. I was surprised with how friendly the SAs were, playing with my son and passing him around so I could try on the bags. Luckily he is generally a happy baby so he laughed the entire time making the SAs all giggle. Of course the little cookies they gave him helped, hehe. Eventually we decided that if this were to be my one and only Chanel, I'd want it to be a classic. The SA mentioned the bag used by Coco Chanel and I was sold or should I say dh was sold, lol. He got me the black classic caviar medium/large flap bag with gold hardware for my birthday gift and we decided that my kids would get me a compact wallet to use with this bag.

At the end of the sale, the SA was generous giving perfume samples and extra cookies and napkins to take along for baby. The experience at Chanel was awesome and so is the follow up. I've already gotten a thank you card from my SA. DH is happy about how this little item has already increased in value, lol. :tup:

Attachments

• cbw.jpg
    cbw.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 87
  • cbw1.jpg
    cbw1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 304
  • cbw3.jpg
    cbw3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 73
  • cbw4.jpg
    cbw4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 99
  • cbw5.jpg
    cbw5.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 396
Ahh, everything looks so nice!!!! How sweet of your Dh and your kids.

One good thing about going to the boutique vs Saks/ NM is that the boutique SAs do gift wraps beautifully.

Oh, and happy birthday!

Thanks allbrandspls and lv_forever! I agree the wrapping on the purse is so nice. I was surprised to see all the folded tissue paper. The camellias were also a nice touch.