my birthday present & birthday cake **pictures**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy birthday and Congrats! that cake looks yummy!

2. love the damier pochette and the cake looks yummy. happy birthday. your nephew is so cute.

3. how great ! We are Gemini Twins.:yahoo:

4. Elizabethhk
    Thanks. I love that mints chocolate very much, inside the sponge cake my sister has a lot of walnut, very chunky and tasty....:drool:

5. makeupmama,

Thanks. I love both of them. They are some cute but some time a bit naughty. :yes: They only will scare my brother and like to bully my mom all the time...:Push:

6. Congrats! That cake looks delish!

7. What a sweet sister you have to make you such a pretty cake and such cute nephews. For my kids and dh actual birthday, I bake a cake just for us to celebrate with at home because it just feels so much more special. I love the mix fruit on top. Congratulations on such a wonderful family and your damier pochette.

8. Wow! Congrates! Your nephews look very cute! Love the damier pochette and the red lining! Happy belated birthday to you!

9. ya, I am so lucky to have my sister and my 2 lovely nephews. I love them very much.:heart:

10. congrats and happy b-day!

11. Congrats and Happy Birthday! I love the pochette!!

12. COngrats....and a very happy birthday!!!!!

13. congrats and happy birthday!! the pochette is pretty and the cake looks yum!

14. That's a lovely present and a gorgeous cake! Happy birthday!

15. wow that cake looks delicious!
    congrats on the pochette and happy birthday!