My birthday mini Coach haul!

mm16

Loves her Pug!
Sep 26, 2007
Hi Coachies!
Tomorrow is my birthday but I'm celebrating today (i have to drive back to school tomorrow) so I went to Coach and picked up my most wanted accessories!!

No strip teasing from me!
:love::love:

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine's tomorrow too! I love your accessories! That sig stripe wristlet is super super cute! And all your colors are SO perfect for spring/summer! Congrats and happy bday again! :balloon::balloon:

Do you girls think that I could tie the pony scarf on the pink sig stripe tote? I'm not sure if it would match...I guess I should have compared when I was @ Coach.

Happy Birthday!! I love your new goodies! Nothing better than buying Coach for your own B'day (I bought myself the Tattersall Satchel :P )
I love the bright colors! Enjoy!

Yay!!!

Happy Birthday!
:balloon:

I love the daisy (almost bought that one day) and the perfume print scarf is awesome too! its fun! I love the new print and i hope to see it on a bag or two this sprint/summer!

Happy Birthday! I have the same flower charm and love it! I really like the wristlet too! I think the perfume print scarf will look good with the sig. stripe tote (I'm saying this based on how the scarf looks up against the wristlet).

Happy birthday. I love all of your accessories ! I don't know about the scarf on the tote though, It may be too much sig going on and clash with the regular brown c's. I would just use your charm if the hardware matches.