My birthday mini Coach haul!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Coachies!
    Tomorrow is my birthday but I'm celebrating today (i have to drive back to school tomorrow) so I went to Coach and picked up my most wanted accessories!!

No strip teasing from me!
    [​IMG]:love::love:

2. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine's tomorrow too! I love your accessories! That sig stripe wristlet is super super cute! And all your colors are SO perfect for spring/summer! Congrats and happy bday again! :balloon::balloon:

3. Thank you so much! Happy almost birthday to you too!!

4. Do you girls think that I could tie the pony scarf on the pink sig stripe tote? I'm not sure if it would match...I guess I should have compared when I was @ Coach.

5. Happy Birthday!! I love your new goodies! Nothing better than buying Coach for your own B'day (I bought myself the Tattersall Satchel :P )
    I love the bright colors! Enjoy!

6. Yay!!!

Happy Birthday!
    :balloon:

I love the daisy (almost bought that one day) and the perfume print scarf is awesome too! its fun! I love the new print and i hope to see it on a bag or two this sprint/summer!

7. love it. i got that wristlet right when it came out and i cant go back to using my other ones! i love all the stuff you got!

8. Thanks girls!

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! cute stuff enjoy.

10. Happy B-day! Love the flower charm!

11. Happy Birthday!! I love that charm!

12. Congrats and Happy Birthday!! Very cute haul - love the color of the Sig Stripe and very nice scarf.

13. Happy Birthday! I have the same flower charm and love it! I really like the wristlet too! I think the perfume print scarf will look good with the sig. stripe tote (I'm saying this based on how the scarf looks up against the wristlet).

14. Happy birthday. I love all of your accessories ! I don't know about the scarf on the tote though, It may be too much sig going on and clash with the regular brown c's. I would just use your charm if the hardware matches.

15. Happy Birthday! I love everything you got! Congrats!