My birthday loot and very first reveal at TPF!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello LV lovers! I'm very excited to share my very first LV loot in Ebene! It's my first reveal at TPF too although I have been collecting for a few years now. Anyway, my hubby went to Luxembourg and London and just came home tonight! Just a little bit of background, my birthday was on June 28 and so hubby was really guilty because he won't be home for my birthday. This is my first birthday that he was away since we met 14 years ago and so he said he wants to buy me something and for the past few years, he's been getting me some lovely things from LV. And so I gave hubby pictures of the top 2 bags on my wish list. The 1st one is the Pochette Caissa with the pink lining and 2nd is the Kensington Bowling. I have been wanting a purse from the Ebene line! I told him that if the bags are not available, we'll just find them here in Toronto. By the way, hubby hates shopping so I had to make sure he's only looking at very few pieces and this is also why it was such a big deal for me. Anyway, he called me once he was at the store - this was on Canada Day, around 8am EST, I woke up from his call, he went to the store after his lunch with his boss. I got so excited that I even asked him to take pictures of the purses with the SA since both bags are very different. Both bags are available but they only have the Pochette Caissa with the red lining. And so I made my decision and told hubby what I want. He asked me if I want a wallet, I said no because I already have two LV wallets but I said I want a bandeau. (At this time I can sense hubby seemed to be enjoying his time at the store so far) He can't seem to understand what a bandeau is (yeah, he's got no clue, lol) so he gave the phone to the lady who was helping him and she immediately knows what I want! Lol And she's so nice saying not to worry and that she's going to help my husband. It was a great Canada Day! Lol And so hubby came home tonight and told me that customs didn't ask him to pay any tax. I couldn't believe it! He said he declared it and of course the customs officer saw the huge LV paper bag but they didn't ask him to pay anything extra. Score!!! Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for the long story! In the end, it was a great shopping experience for my hubby (thank god!) and he didn't have any problems getting our VAT refund! And get this, we saved almost $1,200 CAD from hubby's purchases! It was indeed an amazing birthday present!!!

Thanks for reading my story and I'm so excited to share this with you!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467603718.253127.jpg

sayakayumi and tinks14 like this.
  2. And so here it is my Kensington Bowling, my trunk bandeau and my cosmetic pouch. The cosmetic pouch was a nice touch - didn't pick that one out but hubby thought it was a nice addition to the purse. I am one lucky wife!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467604053.382189.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467604035.246554.jpg

PinkKelly, LVNewbie79, sage92 and 4 others like this.
  3. Wow! What a great hubby you got! Congrats on all the great items!

4. Thank you Melissa.! Yes, he is a keeper!

5. What a great hubby and fantastic purchases!!
    Happy B day to you!!

6. Happy Birthday and congratulations for your haul!!!

7. Beautiful!

8. Aww great job hubby! Happy birthday!!!

9. Congrats on your wonderful Birthday goodies. :smile:

10. What a sweet story and thumbs up for your husband!
    Happy belated birthday and enjoy your gifts!

11. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing! :heart:

12. Congratulations! It's so sweet when husbands go and buy us things! Mine does it too!
    Happy birthday, dear!

13. Loved your story!!! Happy birthday and what awesome gifts!!!!! Enjoy!

14. Enjoy your new items! And Happy Birthday!
    :tup:

15. Beautiful birthday memory! I'm glad he had a good experience at LV as well! :yes: