My birthday is coming up... What to get next? =)

sophiae

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
Okay, my birthday is on Mother's Day, and I plan on celebrating it by making some purchases for my mom and me. My plan is to get her the Mono ZCP to match the Speedy 25 I gave her last year. For me, I'm a little less decided. I have a max that I'm wanting to spend, so I've narrowed it down to the following choices:

1. Mono Noe (large size) - to replace the one I handed down to my sister

2. Damier Speedy 35 and 4-key holder or key and change holder

3. Mono NF GM and 4-key holder or key and change holder

Which would you go for and why? Outside suggestions are welcome as well! If you have pics to go with your suggestions, those would be great references, too!

Mono NG GM!! Tha bag I use for everything, trips, beach, work ect ect. Can hold tons of stuff and looks georgeus!! Had mine for 3 years and used a LOT still looks good:smile:

I'd love to get the Neo, it's just way above my budget. =(
Just fyi, I'm interested in the Noe to replace the second hand one I handed down to my sister, the Speedy as an alternate to my Mono 35, and the NF as an alternate to my Damier MM... Thoughts?

I'd love to get the Neo, it's just way above my budget. =(
Just fyi, I'm interested in the Noe to replace the second hand one I handed down to my sister, the Speedy as an alternate to my Mono 35, and the NF as an alternate to my Damier MM... Thoughts?