My BIRTHDAY Goyard!!!

Thanks, balihai88, scholastician, and bextasy!

The bag can def be carried in multiple ways. I don't carry it like this very often, but it's also possible to take off the strap and fasten down the sides. I'm 4'11" (almost 5 feet!), so it is a medium to large sized bag on me.

^ So do you usually wear it cross body like in your modeling shots? is it easy to take stuff out/put stuff in when worn that way?

I love the proportions on you, but since I'm bigger I wonder if I'd need a bigger size (does it even come in a bigger size?) Might just have to wander back to Barneys (twist my arm...!)

balihai88, I usually wear it either crossbody or just on the shoulder. If it's really full then I'll carry it on my arm. It's easy to put things in and remove them when worn crossbody, I just have to slide it to the front—it's a little easier when it's just on the shoulder.

The Boeing comes in five sizes (anyone please correct me if I'm wrong!): the 25, 30, 45, 55, and 65.

The 25 is a more like a little toiletry bag in the classic Boeing shape and doesn't have any handles or straps. The 30 is the one I own :smile:

Here's a really good explanation of the Boeing collection by BagaholicBoy: http://bagaholicboy.com/2009/10/goyard-boeing-collection/